Equality, diversity and accessibility
DMU are committed to ensuring our events are as inclusive and accessible as possible and we are working towards being fully inclusive. We already offer many services such as:
- Wheelchair access and accessible locations
- Hearing loops (automatic and necklets - these need to be booked in advance through the events team)
- Parking for mobility impaired people (by prior booking)
- Sign language interpreter or a palantypist (two weeks notice required)
- Catering for different dietry requirements (one week notice required)
- Printed documents in Braille (two-three weeks notice required)
- Access to prayer rooms
Should you require any of the above, or should you have any additional requirements in order to attend our events, please inform the events team| as soon as possible and we will make every effort to accomodate your request.
Further information about accessibility for each building can be found here|.