There is a diverse range of private accommodation close to the DMU campus available to postgraduate students. We recommend you view properties and read all contracts carefully before signing an agreement.
If you have any concerns or are unsure about anything, staff in the Student Union’s Welfare and Education Centre can look over housing contracts before you sign them.
SULETS is the recommended lettings agency for DMU and University of Leicester students looking for private rented accommodation and is jointly owned and run by the Students’ Union of DMU and University of Leicester. The service is free for DMU students.
You can visit the SULETS office, based in the Students’ Union in the Campus Centre, or set up a property alert on the SULETS website to notify you when new properties are available.
- A wide selection of high-quality accommodation close to the university
- A choice of properties from one-bed flats to large shared houses
- No agency fees, all you pay is a deposit and your rent (the only major lettings agency in Leicester that does this)
- Properties that are inspected to ensure quality and compliance with safety, security and furnishing standards
- Testimonies from current tenants to verify the reliability and fairness of landlords.
- Tenancy Agreements that are simple and easy to understand, free from complicated legal jargon
- Deposits that are registered with the Government-approved Deposit Registration Scheme
For more information or to arrange a meeting either visit www.sulets.com or call +44 (0)116 257 6303