Teach English in Beijing
Beijing International Education Exchange Center (BIEE) is looking for English teachers to teach at a public elementary school, a public junior school or a public high school in Beijing, with a class size of about 35-45 students, from September 2017 for one year.
- Monthly Income (salary plus housing allowance) pre-tax: about 19,000 RMB
- Annual Round Trip Tickets (Economy Class)
- Vacation Leave: Chinese public holiday plus school holiday
- Social Insurance (medical insurance included)
Qualifications of Candidates:
- Between the age of 18-60, in good health, without any criminal record
- A native speaker of English from an English speaking nation (USA, UK, Australi, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa and Ireland, etc.); or a citizen of a non-English speaking nation, but with bachelor or higher degree from an English speaking nation.
- With bachelor degree or above. No limitations regarding major, but those majoring in linguistics, education and related fields will be given priority
With a minimum of two years of English teaching experience and able to provide valid proof of work (If there’s no experience of English teaching, a TESOL or TEFL certificate of 120 hours is requested.)
To apply, please send your application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC email@example.com before Tuesday June 20, 2017.
The application materials should include your CV, a colour scan of a valid passport, a colour scann of highest certificate of education, proof of related work experience (provided by the applicant’s previous workplace, including the applicant’s previous position, period of employment, and workplace representative’s contact information, as well as a signature or stamp of the person responsible), or a colour scanned copy of a 120-hour TESOL or TEFL certificate.